
Hey guys....week 22 has been a blur. For the past two weeks I have been trying to get use to sleeping on my side (preferrably left side) and it has just not been going good. I am a tummy sleeper and obviously cannot do that :) then I end up on my back which causes back pain. But oh well... This weekend we are off to youth retreat. :)
Nyah keeps reminding me that she is small enough to flip over many times when she is awake. It feels so amazing!!! Andy saw my tummy move when she kicked me once. Anyhow I hope that you all have a great weekend.
Here is pic that my cousin made. I am 18 weeks (Vols game), 20 weeks (Black dress), 21 weeks (white shirt) and 22 weeks in the gray shirt ( I was going to my pre-natal water class-which was so much fun).
No comments:
Post a Comment