skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Week 24---- 6 Months!!!!
Yesterday we went to the doctor for my 24 week check-up. I was really scared because I have grown so much and so the scale was my enemy but I only gained 4 pounds. Overall I have only gained 10 pounds. :) Yeah! but I have to be very cautious because Thanksgiving and Christmas is around the corner and I can't become to losey gosey on my eating habits. :) Besides this Nyah is measuring just right and I am doing good. I am so excited about all this because I am at six months!!!! I can't believe it. Anyhow I hope you are all having a great day.
5 comments:
I can't belive you've only gain 10 lbs!!! i'm so jealous. i hope you're feeling good and i can't wait to see her already. love you
Wilmari...Great page!
I love your picts and can't wait for Nyah and Kaitlyn to be friends...Love,K
yay!! I am so excited for you and Andy...ya'll are going to be wonderful parents :) Cant wait to see that beautiful girl in just 3 months....
Well, what can I say. The young lady in the sonogram will be my first grand-daughter. And the best part is that she already has her blog.
Thanks Wilma for taking the time to do these posts. I know it requires dedication.
Congratulations to the other grand-parents to be. And to the future parents.
I love you all.
Post a Comment