Wednesday, October 18, 2006

21 Weeks Pregnant....

I have decided to start a blog.....I don't know how good I will be at this since my journal that I try to keep gets an entry once every two months but hopefully it will be a way that you can all catch up on what is going on with Andy and I and the pregnancy.

Last week we found out that we are having a baby girl. We have decided to name her Nyah Izabel Hamilton. Nyah is said "nigh-ya". I have found a new excitement in the pregnancy...now that morning sickness is over :) (Only took 18 weeks). I think that being able to see her last week connected me so much to her, I know I have her inside of me but being able to see what is inside completely brings another aspect to the whole situation. I think that she wants to be involved in gymnastics when she gets old enough because she flips over so much.

Okay well I have to go!!!!

Go Cardinals!

No comments: