
Hey guys I know it has been a while but the holidays get so hectic. I just wanted to let you know that I am still here and up and sometimes with swollen feet moving around :)
Nyah and I are doing good. I have gained 23 pounds so far. She moves around so much especially right before bed time. I think that the cutest thing is when she gets the hiccups. We went to Illinois for Christmas and had a very good time. This picture is from my shower up there...Nyah got so much. I think that she has more clothes than I do right now :) Anyhow its good for her. Andy and I are doing good...we bought a townhome and will be moving into it on the 20th which is crazy I know but God has really provided and we are so excited to be getting our own place.
Please pray for us in the next few weeks as we have a lot to do and I am not that mobile or have much energy. I love you all (that read this).
Nyah and I are doing good. I have gained 23 pounds so far. She moves around so much especially right before bed time. I think that the cutest thing is when she gets the hiccups. We went to Illinois for Christmas and had a very good time. This picture is from my shower up there...Nyah got so much. I think that she has more clothes than I do right now :) Anyhow its good for her. Andy and I are doing good...we bought a townhome and will be moving into it on the 20th which is crazy I know but God has really provided and we are so excited to be getting our own place.
Please pray for us in the next few weeks as we have a lot to do and I am not that mobile or have much energy. I love you all (that read this).
2 comments:
Hi,
Glad to hear everythings fine. Congrats on your new place. You look great on the picture.
Take Care, we're praying that everything works out for the best.
Love ya!!!
Tito, J and the gang ;o)
Wilmari you look breathtakingly beautiful! I am very happy that you are doing well and that Nyah is coming along beautifully. I love all three of you and can't wait to meet my chiquita!
Post a Comment